We continue to follow Government guidance for the delivery across our range of services:
- Nurseries & Pre-schools – all settings remain open and have returned to their normal operating hours. Please contact your local setting directly with bookings and enquiries.
- Daycamps – Daycamps are offered at Fairthorne Manor over the Christmas period from 21st-24th December. Please check the relevant Daycamps pages and social media channels for further information.
- Campsite – Fairthorne Manor Campsite due to reopen in Spring 2021 and bookings are currently being taken.
- River Hamble Access – Launch your own craft is now available again from 2nd December 2020. See our Facebook page for the latest launch times.
- School & Group bookings at Fairthorne Manor & Winchester House, IOW – the latest Government guidance does not permit residential trips; the Department of Education have stated that trips are unlikely before Easter 2021 but a further assessment will be made in February 2021. Contact our team to discuss 2021 options (visit the relevant webpage for contact details).
- Housing – our services in Basingstoke, Isle of Wight and Southampton continue to operate as per normal.
- Weston Library– will be open Monday and Thursday from 3rd December 10am-3pm for returns, book browsing and a Select & Collect service. There will be no other activities at this time.
- Parent & Toddler groups – currently not operating. We plan to offer Fairthorne Manor’s Treetots sessions from January, visit the Facebook page for the latest updates.
- Newtown Youth & Community Centre – groups not currently running.
We hope you and your family continue to remain safe and we look forward to welcoming you back to the YMCA