We continue to follow Government guidance for the delivery across our range of services:
- Nurseries & Pre-schools – all settings remain open and have returned to their normal operating hours. Please contact your local setting directly with bookings and enquiries.
- Daycamps – Daycamps are offered over the February half term at Fairthorne Manor and Lordshill from 15th- 19th February; we are awaiting further information for our Portsmouth, Isle of Wight and Sholing schemes. Please check the relevant Daycamps pages and social media channels for further information.
- Campsite – Fairthorne Manor Campsite will reopen on 2nd April 2021 and bookings are currently being taken.
- River Hamble Access – hire and launch is currently not available as Fairthorne Manor is in Tier 4. See our Facebook page for the latest update.
- School & Group bookings at Fairthorne Manor & Winchester House, IOW – the latest Government guidance does not permit residential trips; the Department of Education have stated that trips are unlikely before Easter 2021 but a further assessment will be made in February 2021. Contact our team to discuss 2021 options (visit the relevant webpage for contact details).
- Housing – our services in Basingstoke, Isle of Wight and Southampton continue to operate as per normal.
- Weston Library – this library is currently closed for all services and a further assessment will be made in mid-January.
- Parent & Toddler groups – currently not operating. Our plan was to offer Fairthorne Manor’s Treetots sessions from January, but we have now paused this until further notice. Please visit the Facebook page for the latest updates.
- Newtown Youth & Community Centre – groups not currently running.
We hope you and your family continue to remain safe and we look forward to welcoming you back to the YMCA