We continue to follow Government guidance for the delivery across our range of services:
- Nurseries & Pre-schools – all settings are open in line with Government guidelines. Please contact your local setting directly with bookings and enquiries.
- Daycamps – May half-term Daycamps will be available at Fairthorne Manor, Portsmouth, Lordshill and Isle of Wight based on the latest Government guidance. Please check the relevant Daycamps pages and social media channels for further information.
- Campsite – Fairthorne Manor Campsite will reopen on 17th May 2021.
- River Hamble Access – Hire and launch is open and based on the latest Government guidance. See our Facebook page for the latest update.
- School & Group bookings at Fairthorne Manor & Winchester House, IOW – the latest Government guidance includes details on when Day and Residential visits can proceed – visit the relevant webpage for further information.
- Housing – our services in Basingstoke, Isle of Wight and Southampton continue to operate as per normal.
- Weston Library – Weston Library re-opened on 12th April, Mondays 10am – 2pm and Wednesdays 1pm – 5pm for select and collect and browsing only.
- Parent & Toddler Groups – most are currently not operating except for Fairthorne Manor’s Treetots sessions outdoors which are available to book online. Please visit the Facebook page for the latest updates.
- Newtown Youth & Community Centre – groups not currently running.
- Venue Hire – some venues are offering bookings for community activities that are not restricted under current restrictions. Please visit the Venue hire section of the website for contact details.
We hope you and your family continue to remain safe and we look forward to welcoming you back to the YMCA