Family festival is a fantastic opportunity to spend quality time with family and friends in the great outdoors! You’ll enjoy the benefits of our outdoor adventure activity centre plus an array of additional entertainment thrown in. We’ll even do all the cooking and washing up, so even though you are camping, all the hard work is taken care of! We are renowned for our work with children and young people, but parents are always asking us why they can’t join in the fun – well now you can!
Why not bring the family and join us for a 2 or 3 night stay where all your food, activities and entertainment are included!
Check back for details of our 2020 Family Festivals…. details coming soon!
- accommodation – bring your own tent or use a pre-erected YMCA tent (6 or 8 person frame tent with a wooden floor)
- 2 night (Friday to Sunday) or 3 night (Friday to Monday) options
- exciting outdoor adventure activities (extra activities will be offered which may incur an additional charge but are not included in the Festival package)
- evening entertainment, including campfire on one night
- catering – full board from Friday night until your lunch on departure day
- comfortable environment to relax with family and friends
What do you need to know?
To give you an idea of what’s on offer during family festival, see our sample programme, sample menu and kit list which provide further information including what to bring and expect. Around 1-2 weeks prior to the camp, we send a more detailed weekend outline and schedule of activities to those that have booked.
Every year, we look to ensure your weekend experience is the very best it can be. In addition to our activities already available at Fairthorne Manor, Family Festival also includes inflatable activities, arts, craft and nature workshops and petting zoos.
Absolutely wonderful time at the Family Festival. The staff are superb – friendly, knowledgeable and encouraging. We made new friends, tried out fun activities and learned new skills. A well-earned 5 stars*****Facebook review
Our 2019 dates will be:
- Friday 3rd May – Monday 6th May – Indoor accommodation only
- Friday 24th May – Monday 27th May – Camping only
- Friday 23rd August – Monday – 26th August – Camping only
See below for our sample information pack and 2019 price list
Find us at YMCA Fairthorne Manor, Curdridge, SO30 2GH.
Call 01489 785228 or email [email protected]