Walice’s Woodland Fun Run
Ever wanted to do a fun run but feel a bit daunted?
Don’t worry, let us look after you – you’re already one step ahead by just thinking about this event. Go you!
Walice’s Woodland Fun Run will take you around the trees and leaves, twist and turns, bump and jumps of Fairthorne Manor. Take it slow or fast and conquer the fun course.
Complete your first steps all whilst having fun on Walice’s Woodland Fun Run.
You’ll have an amazing time and you’ll achieve things beyond your dreams – Health and happiness awaits.
If you’re an experienced runner and want to try a new course we have a unique cross-country course ready and waiting just for you.
Time: 10am – 4pm
Address: YMCA Fairthorne Manor, Curdridge, Southampton, SO30 2GH
Sign up is FREE and there’s no minimum sponsorship – all ages welcome
Join Walice the fox on a beautiful woodland route, choose the 1K buggy friendly course, 2.5K or 5K. Get sponsored to walk, jog, run or skip through the different stages and complete the fun run.
Your fundraising will help local vulnerable children, who just need a break from it all, to access amazing school holiday activities.
Bring along your friends and family to cheer you on and watch, then stay for the day and enjoy the site.
- There is no minimum sponsorship amount – to donate or setup your Just Giving page please click here
- Onsite parking is available with a charge of just £5 per car
- There will be a tuck shop with food and drink available to purchase
- Branded water bottles and merchandise will be available to purchase on the day. Walice T-shirts and soft toys are available to purchase in advance, click here for more information
- Facilities – there are plenty of toilets and showers on site
- Other activities will be available to purchase on the day
- Fairthorne Manor is a dog free site so will not be permitted at this event