Your child will have a great time with our friendly and enthusiastic staff team, taking part in exciting school holiday activities at the Oasis Academy Mayfield in Sholing. Utilising the fantastic facilities that the Academy has to offer, children aged 4-16 years (children must be attending school to attend Daycamps) enjoy a range of indoor and outdoor sessions, making new friends and learning new skills along the way.
Tax free childcare & childcare vouchers
We now accept tax free childcare payments along with childcare vouchers for Daycamp bookings. Tax free childcare enables you to receive up to £2000 to help with the costs of childcare – find out more.
For further information on paying by these methods, please visit our booking conditions.
What will children achieve?
Daycamps are great and offer children a choice of 3 activities per session, offering:
- an opportunity to socialise with a group of other children of similar age and make new friend
- participation in games and activities to further their physical, emotional and creative development
- an opportunity to try new experiences and skills
Our work with the under 8s is registered with Ofsted We have a ratio of 1:8 for under 8s and 1:12 for over 8s.
Information & prices
There are a couple of options to fit round busy home lives:
- Standard day: 9.00am-4.00pm at £22 per day
- Extended hours: 8.00am-6.00pm at an additional £5 per day
Members receive a discount of up to 20%. If you have a child in one of our childcare settings, then you’re a member! Find out about YMCA membership here.
What should your child bring
All children attending Daycamps must bring:
- packed lunch
- drink in a refillable bottle
- weather and activity appropriate clothing
- sun cream (fingers crossed!)
Please drop off and collect promptly.
Make a booking
Book online or contact us on 01489 785228. Full payment is required at time of booking. Members receive great discounts – see our programme below for details.
Find us at Oasis Academy Mayfield, Ashley Crescent, Southampton SO19 9NA. For bookings, contact us on 01489 785228.