What do we want you to do?
At their peak in the summer we can welcome 450 children per day, making memories that these children will remember forever. You will support a member of staff to lead these children through the day or week, getting to know them and yourself better and the challenging activity environment will help the children to achieve more that they ever thought they could. You can get creative and if that means rolling down a hill or making boats to race through the puddles, don’t let us hold you back.
We want you if…..
· You like working with school age children
· You have a sense of fun and bucketloads of creativity and enthusiasm
· You want to make a difference to our community
· You love the idea of making the childrens time in our environment something they will remember forever
· You are willing to follow YMCA Fairthorne Manor procedures and complete a DBS check
What you get in return?
· A chance to support children in our local community to live happy and healthy lives
· Develop skills and a chance to enhance your CV
· Join a great team of like-minded people
· The opportunity to learn about and be part of a huge international YMCA movement
What is the time commitment required?
The time commitment for either daycamps or residentials is flexible depending on the type of role you are looking to take on, we ask that you offer a minimum of one week during any given holiday to allow you to build bonds with the young people you are working with.
Whether you can offer a regular weekly commitment or occasional support we would be interested in talking to you.
Please email [email protected] where a member of the team will be in touch.