Welcome to YMCA Basingstoke!
YMCA provides a large housing location in Basingstoke, catering specifically to young people aged 18-30 years. With over 80 self-contained units and a 3-bedroom shared accommodation, this facility offers ideal living arrangements that are conveniently situated near the city centre. Experience comfortable and supportive housing at YMCA Basingstoke, tailored to meet the needs of young individuals in the community.
The 80 modern, furnished, self-catered flats offer:
- Comfortable, fully furnished living space and bedroom
- Wet room style bathroom
- Kitchen with cooker and fridge provided
- A separate 2-bed shared flat supports 2 young people in employment to thrive in a property without the need for deposits.
- Communal lounge – chill-out area with tv, wi-fi, computers, vending machine, kitchen & pool table.
- Confidential space – a private area to meet with agencies or family and hold 1:1 sessions.
- Laundry/washing facilities.
- Adventure activity trips to YMCA Fairthorne Manor, our outdoor centre. Ideal for team building, raising self-esteem and promoting wellbeing and achievement.
- Regular cooking and summer BBQs.
- Large communal gardens for leisure activities, picnics or just relaxing! For keen gardeners there is an allotment patch and orchard to get involved with.
- Group sessions to support you with life skills
Applying for a place
If you are interested in living at YMCA Basingstoke, please contact us to request a housing application form, you can call 01256 479696 or email: [email protected]. You will be asked to attend an interview as part of the application process.
For further details, see the application form link below.
Located at YMCA Basingstoke, Eastrop Way, Basingstoke, RG21 4QD.