What do we want you to do?
Do you enjoy spending time in the great outdoors and want to share that enthusiasm with all those who visit Fairthorne Manor? We would love you to get involved in our range of programmes supporting the delivery of activities ranging from ecology sessions in our water environment through to high ropes and water activities. All activities will be delivered by appropriately qualified staff, and you can help this run smoothly by helping to organise groups, providing encouragement to participants and help out where requested by instructors. You will add value to our activities whether they are for children on a school residential or attending daycamps or adults taking part in team building sessions.
We want you if…..
· You love the great outdoors and you want to share that passion with children and families visiting Fairthorne Manor
· You have some experience of working with groups or want to build these skills
· You are considering a career in the outdoor industry and want to build your experience
· You have a sense of fun
· You want to make a difference to our community
· You love the idea of making the children and families time in our environment something they will remember forever
· You are willing to follow YMCA Fairthorne Manor procedures and complete a DBS check
What you get in return?
· A chance to support children and families in our local community to live happy and healthy lives
· Training opportunities in group activity delivery and adventurous activities
· Develop skills and a chance to enhance your CV
· Join a great team of like-minded people
· The opportunity to learn about and be part of a huge international YMCA movement
What is the time commitment required?
The time commitment is flexible depending on the type of role you are looking to take on, programmes run 7 days a week including during the holidays. Whether you can offer a regular weekly commitment or occasional support we would be interested in talking to you.
Next steps, please email [email protected] where a member of the team will be in touch.