What do we want you to do?
Our events are a key part of the programme delivered at Fairthorne Manor and we would love you to join the team and provide top knotch support to help them run smoothly. Our events range from seasonal trails through the woodland, to family festivals and campouts – giving many families their first experiences of camping, to our annual Young Carers Festival delivered to over 1300 participants.
Could you help us park cars, operate the dining room, serve food, help in the tuck shop, keep the site clean, run arts and crafts sessions or a multitude of other tasks that keep the events running smoothly? Your enthusiasm and willingness to get stuck in will be appreciated by everyone involved.
We would love it if you…
- You like working with people and have a sense of fun
- You want to make a difference to our community
- You love the idea of making the children and families time in our environment something they will remember forever
- You are willing to follow YMCA Fairthorne Manor procedures and complete a DBS check if required
What we offer
- A chance to support children and families in our local community to live happy and healthy lives
- Develop skills and a chance to enhance your CV
- Join a great team of like-minded people
- The opportunity to learn about and be part of a huge international YMCA movement
The time commitment is flexible depending on the type of role you are looking to take on, events run 7 days a week including during the holidays. Whether you can offer a regular weekly commitment or occasional support we would be interested in talking to you.
Please email [email protected] where a member of the team will be in touch.